Recipe by Mirj
I found this at the Home Cooking section of about.com. Seems like a novel idea for the kiddies, even if you don't celebrate Christmas.
- 1 (1 ounce) package hot chocolate powder
- 3 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 10 -15 miniature marshmallows
- 1 small candy cane
Directions See How It's Made
- Assemble the ingredients in a gift bag or small zipper food storage bag.
- To print a Snowman Soup Gift Tag go to:.
- Or, hand-write a gift tag with the following poem:
- Was told you've been real good this year, Always glad to hear it!
- With freezing weather drawing near, You'll need to warm the spirit.
- So here's a little Snowman Soup.
- Complete with stirring stick.
- Add hot water, sip it slow.
- It's sure to do the trick!