I found this at the Home Cooking section of about.com. Seems like a novel idea for the kiddies, even if you don't celebrate Christmas.
- 1 (1 ounce) package hot chocolate powder
- 3 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 10 -15 miniature marshmallows
- 1 small candy cane
- Assemble the ingredients in a gift bag or small zipper food storage bag.
- To print a Snowman Soup Gift Tag go to:.
- Or, hand-write a gift tag with the following poem:
- Was told you've been real good this year, Always glad to hear it!
- With freezing weather drawing near, You'll need to warm the spirit.
- So here's a little Snowman Soup.
- Complete with stirring stick.
- Add hot water, sip it slow.
- It's sure to do the trick!
I have been making and selling this at local craft fairs for the past several years. You would not believe how fast this moves off the shelves. Young and old love this!
Very cute, good for giving out when there are lot of children at holiday gatherings.