Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 1 (20 ounce) package white almond bark or 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate almond bark
- 1 (10 ounce) box Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (2 ounce) packageof crushed walnuts
- Melt Almond Bark in SaucePan, Stir frequently to prevent scorching.
- Pour entire box of Cereal,the 3 cups of Marshmallows, and Walnuts into a large bowl.
- Pour melted Almond Bark into the bowl, and mix well.
- Pour out onto waxed paper and let dry.
- You may also use Chocolate Chips, Coconut,or Butterscotch Chips, whatever you prefer.
Easy and Yummy! A big hit with the kids---and the adults!
Not everyone leaves out cookies at their houses and about halfway around the world, this old belly starts to get hungry from shimmying down all those chimneys and delivering packages. I used to take trail mix or a granola bar with me to stave off hunger, but now I bring this Snowman Poop Christmas Snack and it sure hits the spot. Thanks for helping Ol Saint Nick finish off his rounds every year!
Fun, fun, fun food! Kids went nuts for this one!