Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun and inexpensive gift to give to your childs/childrens teachers and staff members at their school. You can give these to just about anyone. Kids think they are funny! You can print the poem using a card printing program and using the Busines Cards format. Select the one that has 10 business cards per sheet of paper. You can use red and green fonts making one line red and the next green like I did on mine The pic on the right is of the poem only and not the whole packet. For a nice touch see if your card/business printing program has a graphic of a snowman and attatch that too. I have attached mine to give you an idea as to what you can do with yours. Time is approximate depending on how many "Snowman Poop" packets you make. You need to give yourself time to print the poem out as well as assemble the packets. It is well worth the time spent to see the smiles on peoples faces when you give it to them. Yield is approximate as well. If you want you can insert the packet in a Chrismas or Holiday card for your childs/childrens teacher and office staff. Have your child/children help you assemble the packets.
- 1 bag miniature marshmallow
- ziploc bag (sandwich or snack size bags)
- Put about 10 mini-marshmallows in each baggie.
- Inside each bag, insert this poem.
- Santa came and went last night Traveling on his worldwide loop Because you weren't so good this year You get no coal just snowman poop Round and white so sweet and light Eat some and have good dreams tonight.
- You can also staple the poem on the outside of the baggies.
- For more authenticity, refrigerate the marshmallows before putting them in the baggies.
- If you are going to give them as a party favor in your home, keep the packets of Snowman Poop in the freezer until you are ready to put them on the table to make them feel like real "snow poop"
- Step added on Nov 30, 2004: Please see "DeSouters" review of this recipe which has another poem, giving you two poems to choose from.
Made this with my fifth grade class this year as one of our holiday activities. Easy to do--what a hit!
I Made these for my daughter to give out to her friends. I added yellow sugar to the baggie with the marshmallows and attached Desouters poem (with a little addition) : I hear that you've been bad this year, so listen here's the scoop, instead of gifts and presents, you get Snowman Poop (and yellow snow)... Merry Christmas From Frosty. We also included a packet of hot chocolate. It was cute and just gross enough for a bunch of 15 year olds.
Great Idea!!!!!! My daughter will love it...