Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so easy the kids can do it.
- 3 jet-puffed marshmallows
- 1 lollipop stick (8 inch)
- 1 peanut butter cup
- 1 famous chocolate wafer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 pretzel sticks
- 1 roll chewy fruit leather
- 5 candy covered plain chocolate candies
- THREAD marshmallows on lollipop stick to resemble a snowman.
- ATTACH peanut-butter cup to wafer with half of the peanut butter. Place on top of snowman for the "hat," securing with remaining peanut butter. Insert pretzel sticks into middle marshmallow for the "arms."
- CUT fruit roll into desired length for the "scarf;" wrap around snowman. Decorate with candies as desired.