Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mint candy adds fresh, frosty flavour to this creamy white chocolate drink. Delightfully different! Include it in a Kid’s Best Friend gift basket. Make sure you give directions to friend.
- 2 cups skim milk powder
- 1 cup white hot chocolate powder
- 1⁄2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup candy cane, pieces (or hard mint candies)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 4 candy canes, 4 inches each, for garnish (or candy sticks)
- Process first 4 ingredients in blender or food processor until fine powder. Transfer to large bowl.
- Add marshmallows. Stir well. Spoon into jar with tight fitting lid. Tie candy canes with raffia or ribbon to jar. Makes 4 cups.
- DIRECTIONS FOR SNOWMAN IN A MUG:.
- Spoon 3 to 4 tablespoons Snowman In A Mug Mix into each of 4 large mugs. Add 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir. Garnish each with 1 candy cane for stirring. Serves 4.
- Company’s Coming Christmas Gifts.