Recipe by carolinafan
Cute and tasty little snowmen. Use assorted decorating gels to decorate snowmen.
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) chocolate pudding mix
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes and half of cookies.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of cookies into bottoms of 10 (6 oz.) paper or plastic cups; top with pudding mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of the whipped topping onto desserts to resemble snowmen.
- Decorate with gels for the eyes, nose and scarves.
- Store in refrigerator.