1/5 Photos of Snowman Bouquet or Pops
1 hr 5 mins
Susie D's Note:
A cute & fast gift! The idea is adapted from Gooseberry's 2007 holiday book. One batch made two gifts in a mug with 6 snowmen and several individual pops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 large marshmallows (1 bag)
- 1 lb almond bark (white)
- 16 sturdy wooden skewers (long)
- 1 cup royal icing
- paste food coloring
- 1Note: You will need the sturdy wooden skewers, not the thin ones. The pops are very heavy after dipping. Popsicle sticks could be used if making only individual pops.
- 2Place two marshmallows on the flat end of each of the 16 skewers. Do not pierce all of the way thru the top marshmallow. Be sure the pointed end of the skewer is down and not inside the marshmallows!
- 3Break almond bark into chunks. Place into micro safe bowl & cook 1 minute in the microwave. Stir. Continue microwaving 30 seconds at a time until melted. Stir each time.
- 4Dip the skewers into the melted almond bark. Roll until well covered. Let dry. Note: After dipping I poked the skewers through the holes in an upside down colander to let dry.
- 5Color the royal icing in desired colors and pipe on eyes, a carrot nose, mouth, and a scarf or buttons. Let dry completely before proceeding to arrange or wrap. You can also use icing in the tubes if a long hold time is not needed.
- 6Cut skewers into desired lengths. Arrange into a bouquet in a coffee mug or other container. I placed styrofoam and shredded paper in the mug so there would be a base to hold the pops. After the bouquet is made wrap it in a printed or clear cellophane bag & tie with ribbon. (not shown) You can also wrap individually with plastic wrap & tie with a ribbon or poke them into a vase with a flower frog.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snowman Bouquet or Pops
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: