Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Candy or cookie, this makes a good holiday treat and a nice gift from the kitchen. Very easy to make too!
- 2 lbs white candy coating
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, break in halfs
- 2 cups salted peanuts (salted cashews are good too)
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- Melt the candy coating in the microwave, or a double boiler.
- While candy is melting, break pretzels in half.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl or pan.
- Drizzle the melted candy coating over the dry mixture, stirring to mix.
- Very quickly drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper or parchment.
- Let the mixture dry for 30 minutes.
- Store in covered container.