Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Snowflake Rolls are the perfect addition to a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day! Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2322
- 12 rhodes frozen dinner rolls or 12 frozen texas rolls or 12 warm-n-serv soft dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- Place rolls evenly spaced in a sprayed round cake pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise*.
- In a small bowl combine butter, flour and hot water and mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a sandwich bag.
- Push down into one corner of the bag and snip off a very tiny corner.
- Remove wrap from risen rolls and draw a snowflake on the top of each roll with the butter mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 15 minutes or until tops of rolls are golden.
- Adjust number of rolls for different pan sizes.