1/1 Photo of Snowflake Rolls
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Snowflake Rolls are the perfect addition to a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day! Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2322
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rolls evenly spaced in a sprayed round cake pan.
- 2Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise*.
- 3In a small bowl combine butter, flour and hot water and mix until smooth.
- 4Spoon mixture into a sandwich bag.
- 5Push down into one corner of the bag and snip off a very tiny corner.
- 6Remove wrap from risen rolls and draw a snowflake on the top of each roll with the butter mixture.
- 7Bake at 350°F 15 minutes or until tops of rolls are golden.
- 8Adjust number of rolls for different pan sizes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snowflake Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 494.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 9.6 g