1/1 Photo of Snowflake Rolls
3 hrs 20 mins
Chef Glaucia's Note:
These are my family's favorite for Thanksgiving dinner! They're perfect for turkey sandwiches later on!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into the pan of your bread machine. Program the machine for Manual or Dough. Adjust the dough consistency as necessary with additional flour or water; the finished dough should be soft and supple.
- 2Allow the machine to complete its cycle.
- 3Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and divide it into 16 pieces.
- 4Shape each piece into a ball. Place in a greased 11-inch square pan.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with flour. Cover and set aside to rise for 1 hour.
- 6Sprinkle more flour just before placing in the oven.
- 7Bake rolls in a preheated 375ºF for 16 to 18 min, or until they're light golden brown.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snowflake Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 184.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g