Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
these are good with a hearty bowl of soup..or just because...
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon dry onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Measure ingredient in medium bowl, and store in an airtight container.
- add directions on a label attached to jar.
- Pour mix into large mixing bowl -- combine well.make a well in the center.
- beat together 1 egg, 1/3 cup oil, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and 1 cup milk.combine with mix.
- stir just until moistened.
- fill 12 greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- bake at 400* for 15-20 minutes.
- cool 5 minutes, then remove from muffin pans.