Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
An easy cookie press recipe
Make and share this Snowflake Cookies (cookie press recipe) recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in egg yolk and extracts, then gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix together the flour and salt, then slowly add flour mixture just until well blended.
- Put dough in cookie press and make favorite shapes (wreath, tree, etc.).
- Sprinkle with colored sugar and bake in 350-degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let set on baking sheet 3 minutes to set.
- Cool on wire rack.