Recipe by HomeFryMama
A creamy, wintery confection that tastes like melted vanilla bean ice cream with a kick.
- 44.37 ml vanilla vodka
- 29.58 ml heavy cream
- 14.79 ml simple syrup
- 4.92 ml vanilla bean paste (or 1 split vanilla bean with seeds scraped into shaker)
- powdered sugar, for rimming glass
Directions See How It's Made
- Rim glass with powdered sugar by lightly wetting the rim (a wet thumb and forefinger do the trick nicely) and dipping it into a shallow dish of powdered sugar.
- Place vodka, cream, syrup, and vanilla in a shaker or glass jar with a few ice cubes.
- Place lid on shaker/jar and shake for about ten seconds.
- Strain into prepared glass and enjoy!