Recipe by tanner.superior
These are a delicious brownie made with oatmeal and have a crunchy top dusted with powdered sugar.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flour and salt in mixing bowl.
- Add butter, sugar, eggs vanilla and chocolate.
- Beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add oats and walnuts.
- Spread in greased 8x8x2” pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- Found at http://chrisgreytak.com.