Recipe by morgainegeiser
Great for a summer evening, nice sweet flavor.
Top Review by unicornbeauty
I really enjoyed this and so did my guests. Everyone was a little skeptical and then once they took a sip they would say, "This is good." I pre-made the base the night before so I could just mix in the gingerale as guests arrived. I added 1/2 C mix to 1/2 C gingerale. If you let the mix sit it separates a little so I would not make this as a punch or anything. Next time I may try making it with a lemon-lime soda. I think the flavors would work well with this tropical drink.
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pineapple juice, sweetened condensed milk, orange juice concentrate and coconut extract in large pitcher, stir well.
- Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week.
- To serve, pour 1/2 cup pineapple juice mixture into individual glasses (over crushed ice, if desired).
- Top off each glass with about 1/3 cup giner ale.