Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so easy to make, and the kids will thank you for them! Cook time is for chilling.
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 158.51 ml chocolate chips, melted
- 29.58 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml mini marshmallows
- 177.44 ml coconut
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in the chocolate, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the marshmallows; mix well.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut.
- Keep refrigerated.
Very easy and delicious little sweets!! The 3/4 cup of coconut only covered about half of mine but that's ok b/c I wanted to leave some bare anyway. They were a hit in my house!