Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so easy to make, and the kids will thank you for them! Cook time is for chilling.
Make and share this Snowballs recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in the chocolate, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the marshmallows; mix well.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut.
- Keep refrigerated.
Very easy and delicious little sweets!! The 3/4 cup of coconut only covered about half of mine but that's ok b/c I wanted to leave some bare anyway. They were a hit in my house!