Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so easy to make, and the kids will thank you for them! Cook time is for chilling.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in the chocolate, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the marshmallows; mix well.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut.
- Keep refrigerated.
Very easy and delicious little sweets!! The 3/4 cup of coconut only covered about half of mine but that's ok b/c I wanted to leave some bare anyway. They were a hit in my house!