A snowball cookie wrapped around a Hershey's Kiss. For variety, use regular, almond or mint Hershey's Kisses.
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, combine well, and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Take dough out of refrigerator and break into balls large enough to cover a Hershey's Kiss.
- Insert the Kiss and wrap dough around it, making sure it is completely covered.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from baking sheet to wire rack.
- While still warm, sift powdered sugar on top. Cool completely.