Prep 1 hr
Cook 12 mins
A snowball cookie wrapped around a Hershey's Kiss. For variety, use regular, almond or mint Hershey's Kisses.
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, combine well, and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Take dough out of refrigerator and break into balls large enough to cover a Hershey's Kiss.
- Insert the Kiss and wrap dough around it, making sure it is completely covered.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from baking sheet to wire rack.
- While still warm, sift powdered sugar on top. Cool completely.
Excellent recipe! I made these as part of a catering platter and everyone loved them. Mine didn't hold the snowball shape very well, and flattened out somewhat, but the Kiss inside stayed intact! We loved these, thanks for posting! :)
Well...I made these snowball delights for Christmas with the good old family. Let me tell ya...not so much snowballs. They were might tastey! However they looked nothing like snowballs. I would describe them more as UFOs. If you are going to a space convention party these cookies would look great! If you're going for a snowball it's a strike out!
These just completely flattened out and fell apart - I followed the recipe to a T! More like puddles of snow than snowballs. Will not be trying this recipe again :-(