1/7 Photos of Snowball Suprises
1 hr 12 mins
A snowball cookie wrapped around a Hershey's Kiss. For variety, use regular, almond or mint Hershey's Kisses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 2Add the vanilla and mix well.
- 3Add flour, combine well, and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F
- 5Take dough out of refrigerator and break into balls large enough to cover a Hershey's Kiss.
- 6Insert the Kiss and wrap dough around it, making sure it is completely covered.
- 7Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from baking sheet to wire rack.
- 8While still warm, sift powdered sugar on top. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snowball Suprises
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g