Recipe by Charlotte J
Just another fun gift.
Top Review by TxBluebonnet
Kids love this! Last year I made these up for the kids in my teacher daughter's 4th. grade class. I used a packet of hot chocolate mix instead of the loose cocoa powder, added the mini-marshmallows, the candy cane and three Hershey Chocolate Kisses. The poem that I attached was: Was told you’ve been real good this year. Always glad to hear it! With freezing weather drawing near, You’ll need to warm the spirit. So here’s a little Snowball Soup Complete with stirring stick. Add hot water, sip it slow. It’s sure to do the trick!
- 1 (3/4 ounce) hot chocolate powder
- 10 -15 miniature marshmallows
- 1 small candy cane
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in a zip lock bag.
- Print out the following and attach to the bag.
- Marshmallow snowballs,
- Hot chocolate broth,
- A candy cane stirrer so cute;
- You'll chase off the chill
- Of the cold winter frost
- When you sip on this warm "Snowball soup"!
- Mix with 3/4 cup hot water.