Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from "The Everything Cocktail Parties and Drinks Book" by Cheryl Charming. I'm thinking nutmeg might be nice on it too. Editing to make sugar optional.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional) or 1 -2 tablespoon Splenda granular, to taste (optional)
- half-and-half or milk, to taste
- crushed ice, to fill glass
- ground cinnamon, to garnish
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice.
- Add the vanilla vodka, vanilla, sugar or Splenda, and fill with half and half or milk.
- Add more sugar to taste, then garnish with cinnamon.
actually this is one of the better drinks we have made, didn't have vanilla vodka, so I used regular and increased the vanilla to 1 teaspoon (I used Mexican vanilla) this is delicious but very filling, thanks for sharing Engrossed, my DH is looking forward to having this again!
This tasted like a melted vanilla ice-cream to me! I used 1 T of sugar, non-fat half and half along with skim milk. YUM!
Very nice and smooth. I did have to make some changes based on personal preference, but I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to vodka. Added the full two tablespoons of sugar and a full tablespoon of vanilla. Tasty, tasty. We'll refer to this again. Tasted just like another recipe on this site by Nick's Mom, Hot Vanilla. Mmmm, Mmm.