Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco® Light Olive Oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups rolled oats, quick
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE olive oil and oats. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cake mix, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Fold in nuts. Form into 1-inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 8 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Remove cookies to cooling rack. Roll in powdered sugar while still slightly warm.