Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 ounces advocaat
- 1 dash rose's lime cordial
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (optional, or water, use if your Advocaat is very thick)
- 3 ounces sparkling lemonade (such as Sprite)
- fresh lemon slice
- Rub rim of cocktail glass with fresh lemon slice, then dip into sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, briskly shake the Advocaat with the lime cordial and the tablespoon of fresh lemon juice; strain into a cocktail glass filled with ice and top up with sparkling lemonade.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.