Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great treat for the kids at Christmas, or to give as gifts. I'm not sure of the exact amount it makes as I've never measured it.
- 16 ounces peanut butter
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) box Rice Chex
- 16 ounces dry roasted peanuts
- 15 ounces raisins
- 1 (1 lb) boxof 10 x confectioners' sugar
- Melt the margarine, peanut butter, and chocolate together; stir on low heat until creamy.
- In extra large pan, mix cereal, peanuts, and raisins together. Pour the chocolate mixture over it. Toss gently to coat.
- Pour the sugar into 1 clean, white, plastic trash bag; add the cereal mix and toss to coat.
- Let dry.
- Store in an airtight container.
- For gifts give in tins, jars, or coffee cans covered in gift wrap.