Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great treat for the kids at Christmas, or to give as gifts. I'm not sure of the exact amount it makes as I've never measured it.
- Melt the margarine, peanut butter, and chocolate together; stir on low heat until creamy.
- In extra large pan, mix cereal, peanuts, and raisins together. Pour the chocolate mixture over it. Toss gently to coat.
- Pour the sugar into 1 clean, white, plastic trash bag; add the cereal mix and toss to coat.
- Let dry.
- Store in an airtight container.
- For gifts give in tins, jars, or coffee cans covered in gift wrap.