1/1 Photo of Snow-White Flavoured Buttercream Icing
A great icing, makes enough for two gingerbread houses or about four cakes! I love this at the holidays, easily reduced as well, or store the icing for the next cake you make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and Meringue Powder.
- 2Whip at high speed until peaks form.
- 3Add four cups sugar, one cup at a time, beating after eash addition at low speed.
- 4alternately add shortening and remainder of sugar.
- 5add salt and flavourings.
- 6beat at low speed until smooth.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snow-White Flavoured Buttercream Icing
Serving Size: 1 (1863 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1126.0
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 251.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 204.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 201.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: