- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 cups brewed green tea, chilled
- 3 ounces cold vodka
- 1 ounce brandy
- orange juice, a splash
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- matcha green tea powder, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the crushed ice to a blender, followed by the remaining ingredients except the matcha powder.
- Blend on medium speed for 2 minutes or until all the ice is incorporated.
- Pour the cocktail into brandy snifters and dust with a light touch of matcha powder.
- Serve immediately.