Recipe by tuttifrutti
Almost a meal in one. Great tasting meatloaf with mashed potatoes desired. I got this recipe from a friend of mine that worked in a High School Cafeteria. This was a favorite of everyone in school
Top Review by meganalissa
There are so many different meatloaf recipes out there, and sometimes the simple ones just don't have enough flavor. However, this recipe was so simple and tasted excellent. The meatloaf did not crumble. I topped it with cauliflower mashed potatoes.
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs, dry
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak bread crumbs in milk.
- Combine ground beef, eggs, onions, salt, pepper and sage.
- Mix crumbs and beef mix well.
- Bake in 8x8 or 9x9 pan at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Drain well.
- Add favorite mashed potato recipe on top of meatloaf.
- Return to oven for 10-15 minutes our until heated good.