Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We used to make this as kids in the winter time. This is very tasty and very easy to make.
- Go outside to collect fresh snow on a cookie sheet or a cassarol dish (or two). Make sure that the snow is very clean! Set aside for later use.
- Bring all ingredients to a rolling boil in a heavy pot.
- Boil till mixture is at the hard ball stage (when dripped into very cold water, it turns ito a firm ball).
- When the mixture has reached the desired temperatur, drizzle it over the collected snow. The mixture will cool and harden very quickly.
- This toffee can be eaten within a few minutes or stored in a cool dry place for a few days.