Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
We had discussed this "lost" recipe on the forum about 4 years ago. Princess Buttercup found it on a website for me and said she was going to post it. It's absolutely yummy. My SIL used to make these when I was a teen and I have craved the recipe since. It is still not posted so here goes. From the Prairie Fruit Grower's website.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 cups frozen berries, thawed and drained (I like raspberries)
- 2⁄3 cup juice, from berries and water to yield
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups whipped cream or 2 cups whipped topping
- Whip the cream cheese on low setting, gradually adding the honey.
- Add berries and the reserved juice plus water to make 2/3 cup.
- Fold in miniature marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Spoon 5 ounces (about 1/2 cup) into paper (Dixie) cups and insert sticks.
- Freeze 4 hours.