Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
cold.. snow.. need warmth.. a soupsong soup.
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups red wine
- 5 cups beef stock
- 6 slices lemons, cut paper thin
- Four to six hours before serving, bring the cinnamon sticks, sugar, and red wine to a boil, turn off heat, cover, and let sit.
- When you're ready to serve, strain into simmering beef stock, bring just to a boil, then ladle into mugs.
- Top with a paper-thin slice of lemon.
- You can prob use the vegetable broth in this also if you use a dark roasted vegetable broth.