Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cream puff dessert/bars! The dough can be spread out on a cookie sheet to look like a shoe, or just spread it over the entire pan. Very easy and very good!!
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 473.18 ml flour
- 59.16 ml cold water
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml butter
- 3 eggs
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml almond flavoring
- 473.18 ml sifted powdered sugar
- 29.58 ml milk
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together and pat onto a greased cookie sheet, either covering the entire sheet or shape into a shoe.
- Mix and boil the next 3 ingredients until it leaves the sides of the pan turning to a ball. Remove from heat and add the eggs, one at a time, beating well and fast after each addition.
- Spead over dough and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Let cool a little before frosting.
- For the frosting, mix with a mixer all the ingredients, adding the milk 1T. at a time until you reach desired consistency. Spread over the crust.
Great! Baked for 30 minutes. For the frosting, I used 6T. butter, 1 tsp almond extract, 1 cup powdered sugar, and 2 T milk.