1/2 Photos of Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts
This is a simple veggie dish that goes well with almost anything. It looks nice enough for company or a holiday dinner. Fresh snow peas are the preference but frozen will work well too. 10 mins prep time is for frozen peas, fresh will take a bit longer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash fresh snow peas if using; trim the ends and string.
- 2Defrost snow peas and dry on paper towels.
- 3Melt butter in a wok or lg skillet and add the peas, water chestnuts, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- 4Cook over high heat, stirring, until veggies are tender crisp. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 322.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g