- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 dried red chili pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chile pepper and a few minutes until color starts to darken.
- Remove chile pepper and add cumin seeds.
- Stir a minute, raise heat to high and add snow peas and bell pepper.
- Turn frequently, season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook until bell pepper and peas begin to soften, about 3 or 4 minutes.