Top Review by sophiechan
Very tasty and easy side dish! I was looking for something to accompany an asian-style chicken dish and this was perfect. I personally would've blanched the peas just maybe a minute longer but my dinner guests liked them this way just fine!
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb snow peas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the water into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and add the snow peas to the pan.
- Blanch them for 1 minute and drain.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick frying pan.
- Add the sesame seeds and brown them lightly.
- Add the snow peas, shallots, and pepper.
- Saute for 1 minute and serve.