1/1 Photo of Snow Peas with Mushrooms
An easy and quick veggie dish that can be served with any main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly cook snow peas in boiling water (1-2 minutes) and drain.
- 2Melt butter in skillet, add mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook stirring constantly about 2 minutes.
- 4Add snow peas, ginger and shallots.
- 5Toss to blend and cook about 30 seconds.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snow Peas with Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g