Recipe by Tebo
An easy and quick veggie dish that can be served with any main dish.
Top Review by mommyoffour
I made this last summer when our snow peas were in season. (sorry for late review) We really liked this recipe. The combo of the snow peas and mushrooms is a good match. I will be making this again this next summer when the peas are in abundance. Thank you for this really good recipe....Stephanie
- 3⁄4 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 3⁄4 lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly cook snow peas in boiling water (1-2 minutes) and drain.
- Melt butter in skillet, add mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- Cook stirring constantly about 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas, ginger and shallots.
- Toss to blend and cook about 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.