- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb snow peas, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together butter, zest, tarragon, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cook snow peas in a 5-quart pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 1 1/2 minutes, then drain well.
- Transfer hot snow peas to a bowl, then add lemon herb butter and toss to coat.