Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you cannot find good quality fresh snow peas, use frozen. Easy and tasty.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas, trimmed (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- NOTE: for a more Asian flare, use a little bit less butter and add some toasted or regular sesame oil. If using frozen snow peas, thaw first.
- Melt butter over medium heat and lightly brown the slivered almonds.
- Add snow peas, fresh mint and 2 tablespoons water.
- Cover pan and cook 2-3 minutes or just until snow peas are crisp-tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Yes! This is very easy and very tasty. Used fresh picked pods and pineapple mint. Thanks.