- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 3 cups snow peas, rinsed and drained
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon toasted cashew nuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil.
- Add orange peel and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Turn heat to medium.
- Stirring constantly, cook 3 to 4 minutes or until snow peas are bright green and crunchy.
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve.