Recipe by Lainey39
One of my husband's favorite vegetables is snow peas. This is a quick and easy stir fry. It is also delicious made with peanuts.
Top Review by Starrynews
Wonderful, easy to prepare dish. The ginger and orange juice added a bright flavor to the dish, and the toasted seeds and salted cashews added a great crunch. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb snow peas
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup salted cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- In nonstick skillet, cook sesame seeds over medium-high heat, stirring, until lightly toasted, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger, garlic and pepper; cook 30 seconds.
- Add snow peas and juice; bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring often, until snow peas are just tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Toss with cashews; sprinkle with sesame seeds.