Recipe by Jen Andrews
I got this from an Atkins friendly cookbook. It's now my favorite way to cook peas. Also works very well with green beans.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs snow pea pods
- 5 -8 slices bacon, cut into bite sized pices. (depending on taste)
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until done.
- Meanwhile in a small skillet, roast chopped hazelnuts for aobut 5 minutes on medium-low heat.
- When bacon is done, add pea pods and cook for 3 mintues.
- Add roasted hazelnuts.
- Stir together and cook 2 more minutes.