Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is soooo yummy! I eat stir fry all the time.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh snow peas or 1 (16 ounce) package frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large skillet, stir fry snowpeas and mushrooms in oil for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, bouillon, water and soy sauce until smooth.
- Add to skillet, bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 min or until thickened.
Excellent! I only had a jar of mushrooms, and it was still great. What a simple way to bring up the taste of snow peas. Thanks for posting this yummy dish.
Wow! So simple and yet a winner! Thank you so much for a great recipe!!! I didn't have cornstrach, so I omitted it. It was lovely without it too.
Can't get any easier or tastier than this....I throw in chicken, fish, shrimp, beef, pork,,,,,whatever I have, and it's always delish. Thanks for a good basic recipe!