Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 lb snow peas, trimmed and blanched
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot Chinese mustard
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Stack several snow peas and slice on the diagonal into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Repeat to slice remaining peas.
- In a large bowl, whisk vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sugar, and mustard until well combined.
- Add sliced snow peas and 1 tablespoon green onions; mix to coat. Cover and chill until cold, at least 1 hour, or up to 1 day.
- Just before serving, mound salad on a platter and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon green onions and the sesame seeds.