Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Recipe credited to The Food Network Magazine.
- 8 ounces snow peas, cleaned, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radish, cleaned, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place vegetables in bowl.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over vegetables and toss well.
I cut my snow peas cross-wise, and also cut my radishes and onions like that so that this would be easier to get on my fork! It turned out beautifully. I really liked the taste of this, although I might increase the dressing just a bit next time. I have to admit I reduced the recipe, so my dressing measurements were probably off. :) Love snow peas, and this was a great way to use them. Thanks for sharing a slaw recipe that is unusual and tasty!