Snow Mountain Frozen Molded Fruit Salad
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small sauce pan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Cool.
- Combine frozen fruit, pineapple chunks, cottage cheese, and maraschino cherries; add egg mixture and stir gently. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into lightly greased 10-inch springform tube pan; cover and freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove from pan, garnish with reserved cherries. Let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes before serving. Salad should be very firm but easy to slice.
- Note: To reduce calories, use 13 oz. carton whipped topping in place of the whipped cream.
- Note: Cook time is freeze time plus stand time.