- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely broken
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, sour cream and butter in a saucepan; bring mixture to a rolling boil stirring constantly.
- Boil for 7 minutes over medium heat stirring continuously.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in white chocolate chips until completely melted.
- Add marshmallow creme and walnuts; beat by hand until completely blended.
- Spread into a greased 9x9 pan.