Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are wonderful little appetizers! I found the recipe on the net, and adapted it to suit our tastes. NOTE: cook time listed is the time needed to chill the appetizers.
- Cut the ends off the cucumber.
- Cut the cucumber into three pieces.
- Use a knife to core the cucumber and remove the seeds.
- Combine the crab, mayonnaise, onion and Old Bay.
- If you are using the optional sugar and Tabasco, add them also.
- Taste test for flavor and add salt if needed. (Old Bay contains salt, so don't overdo it!).
- Stuff the three cucumber pieces with the crab mixture.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Slice into 1/2" thick slices.