Recipe by Sharon123
These white apples are actually covered with white chocolate and coconut. Creamy and tasty! Adapted from Country Living magazine. Makes a great Halloween treat!
- 6 -8 fuji apples (or apples of choice)
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- 4 cups shredded sweetened coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems and skewer apples by twisting off the stems. If your skewer is blunt, sharpen with a utility knife to slice off one end at an angle. Then, working on a flat surface, firmly grip your apple and push the skewer two thirds of the way inches If any juice leaks out, blot the fruit with a paper towel before dipping.
- In a double boiler over low heat, melt the white chocolate chips, stirring continuously.
- Dip an apple into the chocolate, then immediately dip the apple into a bowl of shredded coconut, rotating to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat for all apples and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Enjoy!