Snow Covered Almond Crescents
- Beat cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Add almond extract and chopped almonds to dough.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape 1-inch balls of dough into crescent shapes, then place on baking sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly on wire racks; sprinkle with confectioners sugar.