Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and elegant looking twist on the famous Cosmopolitan!
Make and share this Snow Cosmo recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces smirnoff twist citrus-infused vodka
- 2 ounces Cointreau liqueur or 2 ounces patron citronge
- 3 ounces white cranberry juice
- 1 slice lime, to taste
- cranberries, garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a long stemmed glass and garnish with skewered cranberries.
really cute cocktail name! I tried this using voli light vodka, it was great because of the low calories! I used the lemon flavor and it tasted great! thanks for sharing the recipe!!
I served these at Thanksgiving this year and they were a huge hit. I used plain vodka, but added lime juice. Garnished with fresh cranberries (I forgot to buy limes!) I'll be making these again for sure!
Great drink . . . I'm a cosmo girl and knew I'd like this one too! Could not find fresh or frozen cranberries so I thoroughly enjoyed without! Thanks Cheryl for posting!