Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
IT'S all in one dish--it's fast, easy and of course yummy! Kids love it but probably prefer it without the onions!
- Put baked beans in square casserole dish.
- Place hot dogs on top of beans; slit hot dogs lengthwise.
- In slit put in diced onions and mustard.
- Then make up your instant potatoes according to package (probably for 6 or 8 servings).
- Once potatoes are prepared, place on top of the hot dogs!
- Also if desired you can place your favorite cheese on top of the potatoes!
- Cook in oven at 350°F for about 25-30 minutes until every thing is heated and potatoes are nice and brown!
I had to give this one a 5 star! My three daughters loved it! I remembered to keep out the onions on my 10 year old. It was a quick and tasty meal. I did add fresh parm to top the potatoes. Thanks for a great kid friendly meal Poker ; )
Definatly a good way to use up leftover bbq hotdogs. A little bland for me but my kids loved it! easy filling meal.
I was kind of iffy making this at first but the whole family loved it!! Instead of putting onions or mustard in it,I put cheese whiz instead.Next time i'll cut up the hot dogs into bite sized pieces since I thought it a bit difficult to cut them cleanly when serving it.