Recipe by Poker
IT'S all in one dish--it's fast, easy and of course yummy! Kids love it but probably prefer it without the onions!
Top Review by RecipeNut
I had to give this one a 5 star! My three daughters loved it! I remembered to keep out the onions on my 10 year old. It was a quick and tasty meal. I did add fresh parm to top the potatoes. Thanks for a great kid friendly meal Poker ; )
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 10 hot dogs
- 1 (13 1/3 ounce) box instant mashed potatoes
- 1 medium onion, diced
- your favorite mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Put baked beans in square casserole dish.
- Place hot dogs on top of beans; slit hot dogs lengthwise.
- In slit put in diced onions and mustard.
- Then make up your instant potatoes according to package (probably for 6 or 8 servings).
- Once potatoes are prepared, place on top of the hot dogs!
- Also if desired you can place your favorite cheese on top of the potatoes!
- Cook in oven at 350°F for about 25-30 minutes until every thing is heated and potatoes are nice and brown!